LTTP (What is it?)
Northumberland Children’s Centres Universal Offer – based around the Healthy Child Programme (HCP), everyone from pregnancy to child age 5 will be invited to sessions to help support the early years of children’s lives.
Key to this offer will be the Learning Together Through Play sessions (shortened to LTTP).
What are they?
- Usually weekly
- Last around 1 to 1.5 hours
- Replaces the previous Stay and Play and Baby group sessions
- Some Centres will have 1 LTTP weekly, some may have 2, to replace a Stay and Play and a Baby Group
What will they look like?
- The room will be set up to offer stimulating, age appropriate activities for children 0-5
- It will be facilitated by an Early Years’ Practitioner
- Information key to different stages of your child’s development will be offered through these sessions. If you want to find out about specifics subject areas such as oral hygiene, there will be dates for this in LTTP
What will be covered in LTTP?
- Attachment and Bonding
- Child Development
- Safety and Accident Prevention
- Oral Hygiene
- Speech, Language and Communication
- School readiness
- Early Years Entitlement